• Advertisement
Welcome! If you can see a big advert here, you're not logged in. Log in, or if you're not registered, register, and then log in, and the big ol' advert will disappear. (Subject to admin getting the settings right)

Yesterday's van today.

Where the lost, lonely and mentally ill can now be found chatting about MISERABLE motor vehicles. No O/T posts.

Re: Yesterday's van today.

Postby I.K.Brunel » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:18 pm

Well the Karaoke Fun Bus above was a pretty good one, by no means perfect but generally right where it mattered. That was £1500.
Probably would have made a little bit more if I had let it go the distance on eBay, but I was getting a 'quick sale'.... HA!

Then above that there's a massive jump up to the 'glorious leader' sort of things which will be at hugely inflated Bruce-tax prices (like £12000 because it has some gushing faux-modest bollocks in the ad about tracking down some super-rare accessory or getting a picture in a periodical).

There are cheaper ones too, but the difference between utter ruined sheds and the one above is pretty negligable, as they are kept buoyant by exporters.
I.K.Brunel
GAFFER

Previous

Return to Bitter Men