• Advertisement
Welcome! If you can see a big advert here, you're not logged in. Log in, or if you're not registered, register, and then log in, and the big ol' advert will disappear. (Subject to admin getting the settings right)

Yesterday's Daily Today

Where the lost, lonely and mentally ill can now be found chatting about MISERABLE motor vehicles. No O/T posts.

Re: Yesterday's Daily Today

Postby Jonny69 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:32 pm

It's been pretty cold though, so the mayo could be nothing to worry about. I know my breather pipe is well clogged up with it at the moment.
Jonny69
IAN McSHANE

Postby garycox » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Hey that KENNEDY'S SEAT RUBBISH is pretty cool, you should get it laminated or something for SETHSCENE points.
MINIMUM JOY
garycox
IAN McGASKILL

Advertisement

Postby Jonny69 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:46 pm

OMG TRAFIK KAOS on Hangar Lane Gyratory this morning due to a broken down car. Millions affected. Was it you Seth? :D
Jonny69
IAN McSHANE

Advertisement

Postby Seth » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Nothing to do with me. :D
Not Always Auto

Rootes built Cortinas under licence and just changed the badging.
Seth
IAN DURY

Advertisement

Postby Seth » Fri May 03, 2013 1:48 pm

So err, what's been happening here then. Not a lot really. While moving stuff between sheds I discovered a good oil filler cap off one of the old Triumph rocker covers so I've fitted that as the Hillman's one wasn't really sealing on its tube, leading to oil seeping down the side of the engine. Exhaust is rattling on the valance again so I ought to try and stop it doing that before it drives me crazy.

Driving has mostly been local trips or across town to the dungeon etc. Further afield its been to The Borgward Club AGM in Bedfordshire via Welwyn to offload some Scimitar wheels and to Heathrow to pick up an Ebay purchase. Oh, and Wheels Day.

Photo opportunity provided by Mrs_Seth's bicycle breaking and so two return trips to a very good bike repair shop in Kentish Town with it slung in the back.

Not Always Auto

Rootes built Cortinas under licence and just changed the badging.
Seth
IAN DURY

Advertisement

Previous

Return to Bitter Men