• Advertisement
Welcome! If you can see a big advert here, you're not logged in. Log in, or if you're not registered, register, and then log in, and the big ol' advert will disappear. (Subject to admin getting the settings right)

Wot Hobbits drive

Where the lost, lonely and mentally ill can now be found chatting about MISERABLE motor vehicles. No O/T posts.

Re: Wot Hobbits drive

Postby start » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:15 am

Some of you may know by now that after taking the pics above I decided to get some scat of my own. So the
was temporarily disposed of, and after a whole week of travelling I set about getting some real AUTOSHITE.
And this beauty spoke to me on the Bay.
Why did I buy it?
It was old enough, had very low miles but with a good history of recent use, NO RUST and had just had a new cambelt and 2 tyres, also 11 months MOT.So I went to visit the grandson of the original owner and handed him 500 pounds to become the owner of a slightly dented 1995 Corsa CDX 1.4 . Not likely to cost a lot to own! It has now been mine for 2 months and has been faultless and economical at present giving 48 mpg. And everyone said VAUXHALLS ARE SHIT so I just had to.
Just a dent in the rh rear door and the usual old giffer scrapes on the front corners.
Epic collection trip...20 mins each way. Good bit, the seller owned 3 Sierras !
Let the fun commence!
1990 Audi 200 turbo Quattro SOLD
1995 Vauxhall Corsa CDX SOLD
Bought 1989 Citroen BX16 TRS
start
IAN McGASKILL

Re: Wot Hobbits drive

Postby tone_depear » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:31 am

CDX!? Proper luxury motoring. Approved.
http://mingebagcitroens.blogspot.co.uk/ - my shit cars, 1998-present.

ImageImage
tone_depear
ORIG. MGF fancier

Advertisement

Previous

Return to Bitter Men