• Advertisement
Welcome! If you can see a big advert here, you're not logged in. Log in, or if you're not registered, register, and then log in, and the big ol' advert will disappear. (Subject to admin getting the settings right)

Ace Cafe Classics July

Where the lost, lonely and mentally ill can now be found chatting about MISERABLE motor vehicles. No O/T posts.

Ace Cafe Classics July

Postby Seth » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:11 pm

The start of last weeks two and s half days of motoring related activities was the monthly Ace Cafe Classic Cars evening. And most pleasurable it was too in proper balmy evening weather, ensuring a good turnout and numerous cars I'd not noticed there before.

This is what happens when you put an SM engine into a DS (that also has its roof cut off)

Nice Ferrari*

Maserati was a looker but parked badly for photographs.

Ginetta x 2. Barrett (for I was meeting him there) put me well into my place regarding numbering.

CLASSIC CARS

This Wartburg was pretty cool.

One of a pair of A35 vans. The other had been converted with side windows which had more recently been vinyl signed over to make it look more van like.

The following day one of these cars went to Doncaster and back.

Proper good Mini.

This Herald was absolutely mintola. Check the panel gaps!

On safari in West London.

Fin.

except for the link to a few more. http://s198.photobucket.com/user/sethke/library/Classics%2013/AceClassics0713
Not Always Auto

Rootes built Cortinas under licence and just changed the badging.
Seth
IAN DURY

Return to Bitter Men