• Advertisement
Welcome! If you can see a big advert here, you're not logged in. Log in, or if you're not registered, register, and then log in, and the big ol' advert will disappear. (Subject to admin getting the settings right)

Goodwood Revival - The Scat Collection.

Where the lost, lonely and mentally ill can now be found chatting about MISERABLE motor vehicles. No O/T posts.

Goodwood Revival - The Scat Collection.

Postby Seth » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:56 pm

I did a bit of a diary type post on the blue forum of my day at this years Revival. Here's a belated more scat themed thread of ianteresting things.

Delicate improvements* to the styling of this MGA.

There was a handful of cool promo vehicles, connected to the Tour de France themed display. Bad weather later in the day meant I didn't get to watch them drive around the track.
(Slightly disturbing looking lady on the left here. I think she might be undead.)

We ended up following this guy through the tunnel to get to the paddock side of the track. I think he might have been the chap who mucked me about with my windscreen as he was talking the correct language.

Rubbish clothing. 0/10 for effort.

This plane was pretty cool looking.

Now here's a detail perfect 2nd World War scene.

Oh.

Isuzu from the saloon car paddock.

Coventry Climax Rochdale :)

OSCA, I think.

AC Greyhound was just parked near the paddocks.

'Don't tell 'im Pike!' etc.

This was a great combo though I don't know how good a towcar a BMW 700 would really make.

This Alfa was parked in the new innovation, an infield parking area that you had to pay something like £70 to pre-enter, and be there before 7:30am and not leave until the very end of the day. Bargain! It was mostly empty. I will be interested to see whether they bother next year and if so how much it costs.

This Fiat looked great, but was having running issues.

GGgggrrr!!

The GRRC members car park was across where we were stood for the saloon race.

Smile!

Lancia Super Sports was AMAZE

FIAT estate was a honey.

Then it was lots of very expensive racing cars which were fantastic and very wet rain which was quite miserable. Roll on next year!
Not Always Auto

Rootes built Cortinas under licence and just changed the badging.
Seth
IAN DURY

Re: Goodwood Revival - The Scat Collection.

Postby Jonny69 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:12 pm

I had a good wander on the Saturday with a handful of RRers who were there but saw practically nothing on Sunday. The rain, sadly, managed to kill the event and most of it apart from the racing disappeared as soon as it happened. I could tell why you looked a bit fed up when I spotted you in the car!
Jonny69
IAN McSHANE

Advertisement

Return to Bitter Men